Air Conditioning Services from £39.99
Enjoy the hot weather…. from the coolness of your vehicle.
If you have a vehicle that is fitted with Air Conditioning or Climate Control, you’ll be fully aware of the comfort it can bring in maintaining a cool temperature whilst driving in hot or humid conditions.
However, you may not be aware that like other components that make up the mechanics of your vehicle, your Air Conditioning Unit requires regular servicing to ensure it is both operating correctly and hygienically.
Why should I have my Air Conditioning serviced?
- To reduce gradual build-up of bacteria & contaminants.
- To prevent build-up of unpleasant odours.
- To avoid allergies, sore throats & other allergic reactions.
- Qualified Technicians can replace leaked refrigerant gas
- In-Car climate has a direct link to driver fatigue.
- Efficient Air Con Units keep fuel costs down.
- It is recommend servicing your Air Con at least every 2 years.
*AirCon re-gas now available from Strabane and Omagh branch.
Call Pat Kirk Ltd today by calling us